Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cherry Red

Look at that face


Ok so I have officially decided that I want to get a French Bulldog. I know they are small, and I am very partial to large dogs. However, at this point in my life I will not be living in a house with a large yard. It was between a Pug (only because of my best friend Amanda's pug Zoey that I adore) and the French Bulldog. I saw one today while I was working an event, and I absolutely just fell in love. I have to have one now. 


So, I'm officially in the market for the pup. I want a tiny one too, because it is oh so cute, and must come with me everywhere... Did I mention, it's French?! Oui! 






Ok so doing a 180 here... I am very sunburned from this event today. It was an art festival we sponsored and I just got scorched. 


Today was like... a new me. When you feel it, you feel it. You never know why God puts you in specific places at certain times. It is His plan, not mine. And as a child of God, I know I am blessed. Can not wait to see where it leads. He has my back, I can feel that too. Yes. 


How I feel inside

No comments:

Post a Comment