Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New day



I've been finding myself in better spirits these days. It's almost as if I've had this cloud over me for the past 5 months, which is seemingly a long time to me, and now the cloud is slowly dissipating into the blue skies that lay behind it. Like a dull star now shining bright in the midnight sky. Yeah, it's probably a combo of a few factors but either way I'd like to just take this moment to make mention of this transitional phase I feel I'm about to embark on.


1. I'm starting to care less what others think of me. Which in turn, definitely molds how I act and respond accordingly towards people. 


2. I start laughing at simple things- like my dog Buster chasing a pack of ducks out of our yard, so proud he just "protected" our home from them, as if they were a mafia of some sort. lol.


3. Its been made really apparent to me that my listening skills, to other people, suck. So, I'm making it a point to try and be a better friend that way.


4. I've had this urge to improve on my Spanish, and to perfect my French. If this job really does pay as well as expected, I definitely plan on taking me and a friend to the French countryside, Paris, and Barcelona. Its just how it has to be.


5. My family relationships are improving slowly. Do I trust my family, yet? Not even close, well, my middle sister I trust, but that does not mean I can't at least try to enjoy their company whenever they are around or on a call. Its just a respect thing I'm gonna try out...


6. My hobbies.... I've been finding myself WANTING to write more, even if it is meandering thoughts of nothingness in my life. It's still an outlet. Also, acting & singing. I really missed that creative outlet I had back in high school and college. I loved acting on stage and singing american theater. 


7. And my job. Which really is a blessing, I know it. It will make alot of my dreams (and others in my life) come true and hopefully I can start being an independent, successful adult on my own...and hopefully take care of my Father in his old age. 




Anyways.... That's just the recent things that have been going on with my life. I love my sister Ashley for being pretty much my only friend I've had. She's a real good egg as we say here lol. I just wish there wasn't like 10 people living in my house. That sorta gives me anxiety, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment